Taking care of your puppy’s health
In the first months of life your puppy goes through an amazing transformation. By taking care of their health, and helping them form healthy habits at this stage, you'll build the foundations for a healthy future together.
1. Learn to read your puppy’s body language so you spot if they might be ill.
2. If you feel something isn’t right, or your puppy doesn’t seem their usual self, speak to your vet.
3. Make sure your puppy gets the right nutrition from a specialist, well-balanced puppy diet.
3. Give your puppy plenty of opportunities to sleep and rest quietly during the day, as well as at night.
4. Dogs enjoy company, so spend time with your puppy and remember to interact and play with them.
5. Always follow your vet’s recommended vaccination and worming schedule.
Build your puppy’s immunity with tailored nutrition
It's vital for your puppy's long-term health and wellbeing that they develop a strong immune system during the first months of life. Our formulas are scientifically developed to support their long-term healthy growth.